- Orange City Christian School exists to educate primarily the children of Christian parents.
- That admission is not limited to the above, however, any parent who agrees with or is willing to have his/her children taught according to our Foundation Statement, Mission Statement and General Educational Goals is invited to enroll his/her children at OCCS.
- No child shall be denied admission on grounds of race, sex, color, or national origin.
- In accordance with the state laws of Iowa, the child must be 5 years of age before September 15 of the year he/she is enrolled in kindergarten.
- The Board of Trustees, through a properly designated committee or its administrator, reserves the right to interview all prospective parents prior to enrollment.
- If parents are not known to school officials, a written recommendation from their pastor or from a constituent member of the school shall be required.
- The board shall require of all parents a signed statement that they have read and agree with the stated foundation mission and goals of this school. They shall declare they they desire for their children this Christian atmosphere and academic program and that they will be supportive of it.
- Students must be of suitable age and academic maturity for the grade assigned. Grade placement is determined by the educational committee and/or administrator and faculty.
- A definite understanding of financial obligations shall be reached.
- For more information or to schedule a visit, please contact us!
- The community of Orange City Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, or physical or mental disabilities.
- All of God’s children are commanded to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” (Romans 12:3-5; 1 Corinthians 12:12-26) Therefore, this community is open to all of God’s children, regardless of their capabilities, backgrounds, or handicaps.
- All building addition allows us to be wheelchair accessible for all areas in the school. The Board is also willing to hire additional aids or seek volunteer help to assist students who have specific needs and handicaps.
- There is a system in place whereby we can assist families who, because of income level have difficulty paying tuition. Applications for tuition assistance are available at the time or registration or in the office at any time.
|Ahrenholz, Pat||Secretary||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x200|
|Alons, Jason||Principal||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x202|
|De Groot, Anna||Nurse||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x225|
|De Jong, Travis||Development Director/Physical Education||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x203|
|Hellinga, Courtney||TRIP Coordinator/Receptionist||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x201|
|Van Schepen, Matt||Technology Coordinator, Assistant Principal, 8th Grade Science||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x209|
|Wassenaar, Lori||Secretary||Office Staff||712-737-2274 x204|